Our waiver is available online. Click on the button below (bottom right).
New to the Fun Park... Lumberjacked Axe Throwing!
Summer Hours (June – August)
- Monday – Saturdays 10:00 am – Close
Fall/Winter/Spring Hours (September – May)
- Monday – Friday 5:00 pm – Close
- Saturdays 10:00 am – Close
Lumberjacked is located inside the Gutter (our bowling center) adjacent to our Gutter Party Rooms. We have four (4) fully enclosed bays with two (2) throwing lanes each for a total of eight (8) lanes. We can accommodate up to 40 throwers per hour (10 throwers per bay per hour).
Pricing (based upon how many participants per bay):
1/2 Hour Sessions
- $8.00 each
1 Hour Sessions
- 1-3 Throwers | $14.00 each
- 4-7 Throwers | $11.00 each
- 8+ Throwers | $9.00 each
- Ladies Night | $6.00 – Mondays 5:00 pm – Close for the ladies only!
Special group pricing is available, call (435) 881-3025 today!
FAQs | Everything You Need to Reveal Your Inner Lumberjack!
- What is Axe Throwing? | As crazy as it sounds axe throwing is just what it sounds like. Yes, you are throwing sharp pointy things at wooden targets! The object is to get the axe to stick in the target and earn more points than your opponent.
- Can I Make a Reservation? |Yes you can! Reservations are for 1 to 4 throwing bays (see bay descriptions above). To reserve a bay we charge a deposit of $48.00 plus tax per bay. The reservation is for an hour and the deposit will cover the cost of up to 4 throwers and is applied to the final bill. Whether you show up with 1 or 4 people is up to you. Click Here to make your reservation today!
- Can I bring in my own food? | We have a full service cafe with some great food and drinks for you to choose from for that reason we ask you to keep your own food at home. For our online reservations we offer the ability to pre-order your food so that it’s hot and ready for you! Please Note: We do have one exception to the “No Outside Food” rule, we do allow Birthday Cakes.
- How old do you have to be to throw axes? | Participants must be at least 10 years old to participate. Those who are 10 & 11 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. 12 to 15 year olds, must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult. And last but not least, those 16 years and older may participate without adult supervision but must conduct themselves appropriately at all times.
- Is Axe Throwing safe? | It’s as safe as we can make it. You’ll be trained by our coaches on how to throw the axes with proper technique and in a safe manner, however your safety is ultimately up to you. In other words… if you do stupid there is a high probability that stupid will bounce back to you!
- Is there special equipment that I should wear? | The only thing that we require is closed toe shoes. Other than that we will never tell you how to dress, we do however suggest flannel!
- What about walk-ins? | Walk-ins are always welcome however you may have to wait until we have an open lane. We do have the option to reserve lanes if you would like to make sure your night goes according to plans. Click Here or the button above to make your reservation!
- Who can sign the waiver? | Those 18 years and older may sign their own waiver. If you are younger than that you will need your parent or legal guardian sign it for you. Please Note: The waivers will be kept on file for three (3) years.
- How can I book a large event? | For groups large or small our Fun Park Special Events Team can customize the experience you’re looking for. We have axe throwing options to full venue rentals giving you everything the Fun Park can offer. Our Special Events Team can be reached during business hours Monday – Friday at (435) 881-3025.
- How many people can I bring? | The saying… “the more the merrier” definitely applies to axe throwing! You will find that there is nothing better than a little friendly competition to make your experience everything you want it to be.
- Small children? | Small children are always welcome at the Fun Park. We do however ask that you keep them out of the throwing bays for their safety. We have plenty of activities more suited to their age to keep them happy.
- What is the minimum group size? | For walk-ins there isn’t a minimum number of people to throw (we do recommend 2 or more, it’s more fun that way).
- What about corporate events? | The Fun Park hosts corporate events year round and can tailor the event to your needs. Whether it’s team-building or just getting together and having a good time!
- How early should I arrive for my reservation? | To get the most out of your reservation, we recommend that you arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled time.