Forget what you know about Laser Tag, because this isn’t it…. We promise, you’ve never played anything like this before!
Only $12.00 each for an Action Packed Hour Session!
(10 minutes orientation, setup and initial mission briefing + 50 minutes of time in the arena)
Flashpointe Summer Hours:
(June – August)
- Mondays | 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Tuesdays | 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Wednesdays | 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Thursdays | 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Fridays | 10:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Saturdays | 10:00 am – 11:00 pm
Flashpointe Fall/Winter/Spring Hours:
(September – May)
- Mondays | 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Tuesdays | 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Wednesdays | 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Thursdays | 5:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Fridays | 5:00 pm – Midnight
- Saturdays | 10:00 am – Midnight
Flashpointe Tactical Laser Tag gives you high tech taggers, a brand new 1.5 acre outdoor arena, and a unique experience that is as close to the real thing as you can get without risking serious damage to your body.
Our state of the art taggers have the capacity to score in full daylight, realistic fire modes, reloading, muzzle flashes, red dot scopes, and hit recognition sound effects that immerse you in a high paced, action packed experience with weapons that look and feel like the real thing!
Our hit sensors are lightweight and worn on the head only, allowing for unrestricted movements.
All of our games are mission based… so this means that scoring is based on how your team performs – not you as an individual. You win or lose as a team. In other words you have to work together to achieve the mission objective and goals.
Missions include capturing an area, rescuing a hostage, or infiltrating and retrieving enemy supplies. Individual efforts are always amplified when you work together, and the best way to win is as a team.
In the standard one hour session, players will get a minimum of 50 minutes game play which will include approximately 3 to 5 missions, as well as training and guidance from our staff.
- Real Life “Call of Duty”
- 1 1/2 Acre Outdoor Arena
- Mission or Game Based Play
- Fun for Little and Big Kids
- 60 Minute Sessions (10 minute orientation & 50 minutes in the arena)
- 5 years of age or older (suggested age – based upon capability not age)
- *Monthly 2 Hour “Special Forces” events.
Please Note: A completed Flashpointe Waiver Form is required for each participant. You can speed up the process by downloading the form and bring it in with you on your first visit. Click Here to download.
*Make sure to sign up for our e-mail list so you can find out when they will be held! Registration Form
Please Note: Due to the length of or our Tactical Laser Tag sessions you must be geared up and ready to enter the arena no later than 45 minutes prior to closing.
Coming in October!
MAYDAY, MAYDAY, Be Ready to Fight For Your Life!
Zombies have infested Our Flashpointe Outdoor Laser Tag Arena. They are “Walking Dead” and we can’t hold them back for long. We need your help NOW to defeat them! More Information