Leadership & Team Building
$99.95 per Week
For Ages 4 – 15 Years
Monday July 17th – Friday the 21st, 2017
8:00 a.m. – Noon
Don’t Let Your Kids Miss Out on One of the Best Experiences They Can Have This Summer. Get Them Registered TODAY!
$15.00 Discount Available for two or More Children From the Same Family
The Fun Park’s Leadership & Team Building camp is designed to get the best out of your kids. With activities chosen to build, Communication, Trust, Cooperation and Leadership all while having a great time here at the Fun Park!
We will use games, initiatives, and challenges to energize the learning among our campers. Successful teams communicate well, support each other and focus on goals. Our Leadership & Team Building camp provides opportunities to learn and sharpen those skills.
This week long program is available to kids from ages 4 to 15 and is available for three sessions this summer.
Sample of Camp Activities:
- Team Bowling (Working together as a team to get the best score possible)
- Partner Laser Tag (Using communication skills to guide their partner inside our laser tag arena)
- Team Flag Craft (Working as a team to create the best flag possible)
- Obstacle Coarse (Using communication skills to guide their partner though the obstacle course while skating)
- Finishing the Week with a Leadership Movie, Free Play at the Fun Park, and an Award Ceremony with Gift Bags and Camp T-Shirts.
Quote from Last Year’s Leadership Camper:
“This was one of the funnest weeks of my life.”
Quote from Last Year’s Leadership Parent:
“This has been really helpful, and my child really enjoyed himself here. Thanks a lot!”
- 100% of Parents Said Their Child/Children Enjoyed the Structured Activities of our Leadership Camps Last Summer.
- 93% of Parents Said Their Child/Children Made New Friends at our Leadership Camps Last Summer.
Click on the “Register Your Kids Today!” button to see the available dates for 2017!
Check In/Pick Up:
- The camps are one week long (Monday – Friday) from 8:00 am to Noon.
- Check in time is from 7:45-8:00 am. Parents will need to come inside with their children to sign them in for the day. Parents can let us know at that time if anyone else will be picking up their child (ID will be required).
- On our first day, a consent form with safety and contact information will need to be filed for every child.
- Pick up time is from Noon -12:15 pm. Parents (or approved guardians) will then sign the camper out!
- No outside food is allowed, campers will have snacks provided by the Fun Park. we will accommodate the camper if he/she has special diet restrictions.
- Parents who want to stay and watch are welcome to do so!
- Our camp counselors are 18+ and are considered our top talent!
- There is one camp counselor for every 10-15 campers, they will provide supervision at all times
- The age restriction for the Fun Park’s camps are for our camper’s safety