Fun Times Camp
$99.95 per Week
For Ages 4-15 Years
Monday – Friday | 8:00 a.m. – Noon
Register Your Kids Today!
$15.00 Discount Available for two or More Children From the Same Family
Our Fun Times camp is the perfect way to beat the summer doldrums! Under the guidance of our amazing camp counselors, your campers will experience activities full of learning and collaboration with new friends.
100% of Parents Surveyed Were Completely Satisfied with our Fun Times Camps Last Summer.
We offer a variety of themed activities centered around all of the wonderful attractions here at the Fun Park like; Roller Skating, Bowling, Jungle Gym and Laser Tag. We also have both structured; Glow in the Dark Face Painting, Themed Activities (see below), Kids Crafts, and Snack Time and free time for the campers to create their own fun and enjoy all that the Fun Park has to offer.
97% of Parents Said Their Child/Children Made New Friends at our Fun Times Camps Last Summer.
So this summer let your kids avoid those nasty sunburns, long lines or just sitting in front of the TV – and enjoy FUN TIMES and New Memories!
“Every time I asked the children about it they were so excited and couldn’t wait to get back.”
Summer 2017 Dates:
- June 5th – 9th | Beach Themed
- June 12th – 16th | Jungle Safari Themed
- June 26th – 30th | Arts & Crafts
- July 10th – 14th | Disney Themed
- July 31st – August 4th | Olympics (sports) Themed
- August 7th – 11th | Superhero Themed
Sample of Themed Activities:
- Princess Wands and Pirate Hooks
- Mickey Mouse Bowling
- Laser Tag Football
- Sports Ball Painting Races
- Bowling Lessons from a Certified Bowling Coach
- Designing Comic Books and Super Suits
- Mr. Freeze Tag
- Kryptonite Roller Hockey
- Super Laser Vision Challenge
- Real Life Angry Birds
- Elephant Toothpaste Craft
- Hungry, Hungry Snakes (Real Life Hungry, Hungry Hippo Game)
We finish off the Week with a Movie, Free Play at the Fun Park, and an Award Ceremony with Gift Bags and Camp T-Shirts.
Quote from Last Year’s Fun Times Camper:
“You made it the best summer ever!”
Check In/Pick Up:
- The camps are one week long (Monday – Friday) from 8:00 am to Noon.
- Check in time is from 7:45-8:00 am. Parents will need to come inside with their children to sign them in for the day. Parents can let us know at that time if anyone else will be picking up their child (ID will be required).
- On our first day, a consent form with safety and contact information will need to be filed for every child.
- Pick up time is from Noon -12:15 pm. Parents (or approved guardians) will then sign the camper out!
- No outside food is allowed, campers will have snacks provided by the Fun Park. we will accommodate the camper if he/she has special diet restrictions.
- Parents who want to stay and watch are welcome to do so!
- Our camp counselors are 18+ and are considered our top talent!
- There is one camp counselor for every 10-15 campers, they will provide supervision at all times
- The age restriction for the Fun Park’s camps are for our camper’s safety