Flashpointe Boot Camp
$99.95 per Week
For Ages 8-15 Years
Register Your Kids Today!
$15.00 Discount Available for Two or More Children From the Same Family
Limited to 100 “Recruits” per Session.
The Fun Park’s Flashpointe Boot Camp is a Fun Park version of your classic “Boot Camp” (more emphasis on the fun). It is a time for hard work and learning, for challenge and adventure. All while having fun, getting off of the couch and playing “Live Call of Duty” style Laser Tag in our brand new outdoor Flashpointe Laser Tag Arena.
The Boot Camp is geared to your child’s needs and interests. Aided by a well-trained cadre of staff and a former member of the marines, we seek to teach and to inspire lasting skills and values. Campers will learn about military skills, leadership qualities, and have wonderful social experiences.
Summer 2018 Dates:
- June 4th – 8th
- July 11th – 15th
- July 30th – August 3rd
- August 6th – 10th
A sample of the daily activities includes:
- Exercise and Conditioning
- Mission Briefings
- Squad Drills
- Target Practice
- Bomb Squad Drills
- Obstacle Course
- Military “Themed” crafts
- Laser Tag Battles
- and Last but not Least… Free Play Time for the Campers!
We will finish the week with our awards ceremony, free play and a viewing of the camper’s “Highlights Reel!” We will video the campers during the week an it will feature them in “Live Action”
Check In/Pick Up:
- The camps are one week long (Monday – Friday) from 8:00 am to Noon.
- Check in time is from 7:45-8:00 am. Parents will need to come inside with their children to sign them in for the day. Parents can let us know at that time if anyone else will be picking up their child (ID will be required).
- On our first day, a consent form with safety and contact information will need to be filed for every child.
- Pick up time is from Noon -12:15 pm. Parents (or approved guardians) will then sign the camper out!
- No outside food is allowed, campers will have snacks provided by the Fun Park. we will accommodate the camper if he/she has special diet restrictions.
- Parents who want to stay and watch are welcome to do so!
- Our camp counselors are 18+ and are considered our top talent!
- There is one camp counselor for every 10-15 campers, they will provide supervision at all times
- The age restriction for the Fun Park’s camps are for our camper’s safety