The Cache Valley Fun Park is asked to support hundreds of worthwhile charitable causes and events each year. We make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible. However, due to the number of requests that we receive on a monthly basis, we are simply unable to accommodate all requests that fit our guidelines. In order for your organization to be considered for a donation item, you must comply with the following guidelines:
- All donation requests must be submitted online (see form below). Written or phone requests are not accepted.
- The online donation form must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered.
- Your organization must be located in Northern Utah or South East Idaho.
- Your organization must not have received a donation from the Fun Park during the current calendar year. An organization is eligible to receive only one donation per year.
- Your request for a donation item must be submitted via the online donation form and must be received by the Fun Park at least six (6) weeks prior to the day your organization needs the item.
- Non-profit organizations must have 501(c)(3) tax exempt status. You must enter your organization’s valid Tax Exempt ID number on the online form in order for your request to be considered. (If you are a business sponsoring a charitable event, please ask a member of the charity to complete the donation request form).
- If you do not represent a charity, this will not automatically preclude you from consideration, so make sure to fill the form out to the best of your ability.
- It is recommended that your event be “kid friendly” and not be centered on the anticipation of receiving a donation item. Rather, a Fun Park donation should be a complimentary element to your event.
Due to the large volume of requests received on a monthly basis, there are no exceptions to the above guidelines. Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation. No phone calls please.
We will review your request and notify you via email. Donations are typically available for pick up two (2) weeks prior to the date your organization needs the item.
Thank you for considering the Fun Park as a contributor. We wish you the best of luck with your charitable and fundraising efforts.